For some it's quite clear but most people don't know yet what kind of skin type they have. For those we advice you to use our skin type test quiz to determine your skin type at home:
Step 1: Cleanse your face and gently pat dry.
Step 2: Leave your skin bare, so do not apply any product.
Step 3: Check your cheeks, chin, nose and forehead after 25 to 30 minutes, to see if there is any shine.
Step 4: Check again after another 30 minutes and check whether your skin feels dry.
- If your skin feels tight, your skin is likely to be dry.
- If there is small natural shine on your nose and forehead, your skin is mostly likely to be normal.
- If there is a shine on your nose and forehead and you have some spots, your skin is likely to be a combination skin.
- If there is shine on your cheeks in addition to your forehead and nose, you most likely have oily skin.
- If you skin easily irritates and is reactive to most products, you most likely have a sensitive skin type.
Our skin type can change over time due to several factors, like stress or seasonality. Keeping your skin healthy means regularly checking your skin type and see if any adjustments are needed to your skincare routine.