Cicapair Calming Mask
How to help sensitive & dry skin chill out.
Why it is special:
Discover Cicapair Calming Mask from Dr Jart+ our answer to sensitive and dry skin, as it deeply hydrates and soothes dry & sensitive skin. This easy to apply face mask infused with Centella Asiatica extract, an Asian herbal plant commonly referred to as Tiger Grass, is known for its potent ability to aid in skin recovery to cool, soothe, repair and moisturize sensitive skin.
- Restores moisture balance
- Anti-inflammatory effect on irritated skin
- Calms red skin
- Nourishes very dry skin
Also discover our other Dr Jart+ face masks
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Carbomer, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Adenosine, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caramel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Menthyl Lactate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside
- Before you start enjoying your sheet mask, wash you face. Unwrap the product carefully and place the mask on your skin.
- Remove the upper protecting layer of your mask and press down on the mask starting with your nose and moving outwards so it adheres evenly to your face.
- Have a 'Me Moment' and enjoy the sheet mask for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask after 10 - 20 minutes and gently tap your face to help the remaining content absorb into the skin.